One of the most important stages of working with documents is their storage. Storage and access to the documents should be organized in a way for quick search and retrieval information when it necessary to perform management tasks.
Electronic storage and the use of documents give the organization significant advantages:
1) the storage of documents in the original format (if compare PDF to Doc - both will be good enough);
2) the systematic. Absolutely any document can be indexed and entered into an electronic database so that it becomes part of a whole and takes its individual place;
3) the protection of information. Protection of information from unauthorized access (control and setting of access rights, encryption of electronic documents, recording of all actions of users, the presence of an electronic digital signature, allowing to work with various cryptographic protection systems). Additional protection is provided by storing files in PDF. It prevent you from converting secure PDF to Word, for example, and makes them unchanged);
4) instant search. If there was a need to find a document, then it will take only half a minute to find it in the computer database;
5) limited access. Today, the electronic storage and use of archival documents involve several degrees of protection against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees of the company can use the information from the database;
6) flexible information field. The ability to edit existing information at any time or enter new data;
7) release of the office space allocated for the paper archive;
8) creation of an electronic archive for optimization of management processes in the organization.
If you want to set a high-level e-flow in your office, you need to consider all the advantages and adapt fast conversion of different files, which will economy time of employees and office space for printers. As you can imagine, right organization of converting PDF into Doc is very important for implementing this idea.
Trademy.com - Learn the Ins and Outs of Trading...
Malware: Hacker attacks on German media and researchers
eve Online : without war is boring
Twitter: The Big Little Löschtage
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan: one-man regime
ECB presidency: A German president of the ECB...
Pension concept: Demographic fund to stabilise...
Johann Schneider-Ammann: He should judge it in...
Homosexuality in film: The Gay hero, the last...
Fishing: Early Crabs press prices
Instant payments: Too late and too expensive
Great Britain: And now, Theresa May?