A security guard at a shopping center in Laval had to intervene to extricate a baby stuck inside a vehicle in the midst of a heat wave.
According to reports, the security guard used a pole to break the front window on the driver's side.
It was at this time that he would have recovered the toddler, barely 3 months old.
Everything indicates that the mother of the family forgot the ignition key inside her car, leaving the young child sitting in the back for a few moments.
The lady went to the Service Canada Center at the Méga Center Notre-Dame for assistance.
The paramedics quickly took care of the baby to give him the necessary care.
The temperature with Humidex reached 39 degrees Celsius in the early afternoon in Laval.