NetFlows is an indicator (inspired by comments by user Merlin) that computes the volume-adjusted flow of a currency considering all currency pairs available on your platform.
When reading the indicator, remember that values above the 0.0 line are positive net flows, and values below negative. It is very interesting to notice that price action can move in a wide range of net flow configurations; for example, EUR/USD might be increasing on both negative Euro flows AND negative Dollar flows (in which case one would defer to relative net flows to tell the story).
This indicator is, of course, limited by the pairs available on your platform. It is also limited to the 8 major currencies (feel free to modify if you have more).
MT4 Indicators – Download Instructions
NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?
- Download NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Copy NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click on NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
NetFlows – indicator for MetaTrader 4 (Free Download)
Click here below to download: