international flights from and to Bergamo, Malpensa, Venice, Parma, Rimini and Treviso . From late Tuesday evening until 8. April be set also all domestic flights from and to Bergamo, Malpensa, Parma and Treviso .Ryanair responds to the exception condition in Italy
The measures are, according to Ryanair's a reaction to the precautionary measures taken by the Italian government. All affected passengers had been informed of the Changes.
Italy has the highest number of proven Covid-19-dead to China. The Lombardy Region and 14 other provinces have been declared restricted zones. There are in the country, almost 10,000 Infected and more than 460 Dead. Tips of the Federal foreign office
- in the regions of Lombardy, the provinces of Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Reggio Emilia and Rimini in the Emilia-Romagna region, the provinces of Pesaro and Urbino in Marche, the provinces of Padua, Treviso and Venice in the Veneto region, and Asti, Alessandria, Novara, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola and Vercelli in Piedmont is currently not recommended .
- not be required to travel to the Autonomous in the province of Bolzano-South Tyrol in the Region of Trentino-South Tyrol and the other provinces of the Emilia-Romagna (provinces of Bologna, Ferrara, Forli-Cesena, Ravenna) is currently . also not recommended
- Limited travel to and from Italy is currently on the Necessary.
- in case you have a trip planned, please check with the tour operator or the airline, whether it can continue to be carried out.
(source: foreign office)About 60 million Italians are at home
In Italy, the stay shall remain due to the Coronavirus to spread the approximately 60 million inhabitants since Tuesday, if possible, at home. The government in Rome had been extended on Monday night earlier in the North of the country have imposed bans on the whole country. People are allowed to leave according to the new rules of only a few reasons your house. As exceptions to shopping apply, if you have to go to work, doctor's visits, or help old or sick Relative. The Visit of friends, or walks in other locations are prohibited. Cinemas and theatres are closed across the country. Shops, Bars and Restaurants are only open limited.
There is no time to lose, the spread of the Virus to contain, said the Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte on Monday evening. International train and air links, as well as the use of public transport should be stopped.
- a little worse for wear Hotelier from South Tyrol against dismissal: "nothing to do"
- PUSH failure to the end of March - Lufthansa cancels over 7,000 flights due to Virus - what is the Compounds true
The closure of all schools, universities and kindergartens throughout the country from mid-March to at least the beginning of April, extended. The country has been fighting for weeks in vain against the rapid increase in the number of Infected and dead by the Covid-19-pulmonary disease.
The hospitals in the most affected areas in the North, such as Lombardy, are at the Limit, courts in the intensive care units are scarce. The propagation wave of the new Coronavirus was noticed in February first. Presumably, the Virus is no longer in the country.
Where is Coronavirus? Real-time map showing the spread of the disease, FOCUS Online/Wochit Where is Coronavirus? Real-time map showing the spread of the diseasepraise/dpa Date Of Update: 10 March 2020, 14:00