The National Security Council had been informed of the prospect of the event static on Sunday at the place Poelaert, but he has decided not to ban the event, " said Tuesday the minister-president of brussels Rudi Vervoort. "The Interior minister, Pieter De Crem (CD&V) was first in line to take such a decision ", he added, during a mini-debate organised by home Affairs select committee of the parliament in brussels.
" The question of the event was discussed at the national security Council (NSC). Philippe Close to me had phoned in the morning to ask me to ensure that the debate was taking place. He wanted to know the position of the NSC for this event ", said Rudi Vervoort, meeting the many stakeholders in the debate.Date Of Update: 09 June 2020, 16:35