MADRID, 16 Ago. (EUROPA PRESS) -
Naturgy, through Gas Natural Comercializadora, has been awarded the natural gas supply contract for the prisons under the General Secretariat of Penitentiary Institutions, attached to the Ministry of the Interior.
According to the contract formalization announcement, published in the Official State Gazette (BOE), the amount of the award is 17.5 million euros.
Specifically, the tender for the contract, which was awarded on July 1, received a total of two offers. Within the award criteria, the cost of the term energy represented a weighting of 90%, while the environmental criterion accounted for the remaining 10%.
The energy company chaired by Francisco Reynés thus revalidates the contract for the supply of natural gas for the penitentiary centers dependent on the General Secretariat of Penitentiary Institutions.