Who does not know: the a work colleague that has all the bridge days in the year, just because, he submits, in contrast to the other, his vacation days early on, and skillfully planned.
especially for workers, the long distances to family and friends and for a visit of several days to schedule, it can be worth this tactic. Also, who wants to make several long vacations without spending all of the vacation days to sacrifice, the exploit should be bridge day. 2020 can secure every German worker with only 22 vacation days a total of 53 days, sometimes up to 16 days at a stretch. Here's how:All the single holidays, 2020 to and including June
- new year
new year's day (1. January) falls 2020 on a Wednesday. Anyone who puts two vacation days on the following two days, then five days at a stretch. In Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and Saxony-Anhalt, on top of that, thanks to the statutory holiday, the Saint Three kings, a day at the top.
- good Friday and Easter Monday
this Easter, the Germans can beat back a lot of holidays out of it. Who before good Friday (10. April) takes four vacation days, a total of ten days free, from 4. up to and including 13. April (Easter Monday).
- labor day
Also, labour day (1. May) falls 2020 on a Friday. Who from 27. up to and including 30. April takes four vacation days, free then has nine days at a stretch. Content check: The gross-to-net calculator 2020, much net is left for them by the gross
the ascension of Christ (21. May) falls 2020 on a Thursday. With a day of vacation on the following Friday, workers will come to four days at a stretch.
- whit Monday
workers after whit Monday (1. June) four days of leave nine days, free, take, have, once again, on the piece.
interim balance sheet
Who takes advantage of January up to and including June 2020, all bridge days, can therefore with only 15 vacation days a total of 37 days – in the first half of the year. In Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and Saxony-Anhalt there are even 38 days.All the single holidays up to and including December
- German unity day
In the second half of the year, there is significantly less statutory holidays that apply to all Federal citizens. Alone between Pentecost Monday and the day of German unity (3. October) to pass around four months. Here are a rest of the holidays bring, however, as the day of German unity falls 2020 on a Saturday.
- 1. and 2. Christmas holiday and new year
Until next time, nationwide holiday, the first Christmas day, then vanish again almost three months. During 2019, both Christmas day (25. and 26. December) on the day of the week fall in the next year the first day of Christmas, a day of the week (Friday). Who takes from Monday to Thursday for three and a half* vacation days, comes to nine days at a stretch. PDF The best employers in 2019
Our PDF guide shows, the best employers in Germany, recommended by HR managers, employees, and FOCUS.PDF guide
Who wants to take instead the week after Christmas vacation, benefiting from the fact that the new year of 2021 falls on a Friday. With three and a half** vacation days workers get ten free days at from 25. December up to and including 3. January.
*Christmas eve (24. December) is not a public holiday. Workers must typically work for half a day.
**the same applies for new year's eve (31. December). Who does not want to work on those days, have to sacrifice in return for a half-day of vacation.
workers who want to take both the week before and the week after Christmas, you must, therefore, seven days of leave to victims, however, in return for 16 days at a stretch.
On the year as a whole, this means: workers can beat with 22 holiday days a total of 53 days out – in Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg and Saxony-Anhalt up to 54 days. But that's not all.Depending on the state of other days
workers are entitled to 30 days holiday per year, profit could still eight vacation days left . Depending on the province, you could plan these will also be sent – and even more free days out of beat.
- 75. Anniversary of the liberation from national socialism
on the Occasion of the 75. Year day of liberation from national socialism the 8 is. In may of 2020, a legal holiday, but only in Berlin. That holiday falls on a Friday. With four vacation days (4. up to and including 7. May) come workers, including weekends, to nine days at a stretch. (Display)
are you looking for your dream job?Here, you will find it!
- corpus Christi
In six Federal States – Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate, North Rhine-Westphalia – is the feast of corpus Christi (11. June) a legal holiday. By 2020, this holiday falls on a Thursday. With a day of vacation on the following Friday, workers will come to four days at a stretch.
- day of repentance and prayer
In Saxony is the day of repentance and prayer (18. November) a legal holiday. 2020 those holiday falls on a Wednesday. Who does not want to work the entire week, and four days of vacation can do without, in return, receives nine free days at a stretch.All of the länder-specific holidays 2020
- Holy Three kings (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Saxony-Anhalt): 6. January (Monday)
- women's day (Berlin): 8. March (Sunday)
- liberation from national socialism 75. Anniversary (Berlin): 8. May (Friday)
- corpus Christi (in Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate, North Rhine-Westphalia): 11. June (Thursday)
- assumption of Mary (Bavaria, Saarland): 15. August (Saturday)
- world children's day (Thuringia): 20. September (Sunday)
- reformation day (lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt, Saxony, Thuringia): 31. October (Saturday)
- all saints ' day (Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate, North Rhine-Westphalia): 1. November (Sunday)
- repentance day (Saxony): 18. November (Wednesday)
- The legal minimum wage is increased, plastic bags are banned, Hartz IV increases and rail travel for less: New laws and other Changes in the new year in Germany. FOCUS Online shows what are the changes to 2020:New laws and regulations, company pensions, plastic bags, electricity: What 2020 all consumer changes
- in 2020, a number of Changes for parents are: The children are increasing exemption amount, the claim for Maintenance and in day care and school must provide evidence of the measles vaccination. Otherwise the claim is extinguished on a place. An Overview of what is in the new year for mothers and fathers important: Changes for the new year - children's money, alimony, vaccination: What to expect, families and parents to 2020
- most of The Germans will be able to be in 2020 more money to look forward to. Workers benefit from a robust job market, trainees of the new minimum remuneration. And pensioners do not go empty-handed: Good prospects for the new year - pensioners, trainees, apprentices and workers: Who gets 2020, more money - and what is expensive
the Massive Attacks on police on new year's eve: Video shows war-like scenes in Berlin, FOCUS Online/Wochit Massive Attacks on police on new year's eve: Video shows war-like scenes in Berlin Up to -13 degrees: According to the duration of the fog, come Frost, black ice and snow down to low altitudes PCP Up to -13 degrees: According to the duration of the fog Frost, ice and snow to come up in low lying areas.ter Date Of Update: 03 January 2020, 01:00